Playa Vista Phase II is an upcoming development of 2,600 homes, retail, office, and green space to the East of the existing Playa Vista Development. The development contains Whole Foods, CVS, Cinemark Movie Theater, an athletic facility called The Resort, Chase Bank, and a number of new restaurants.
1. Brookfield homes will be building a 6-Plex which will be 4 stories, 2 units on each floor, with the garages on the 1st level. These homes will range between 1,500 to 1,800 square feet. “Camden”
2. Brookfield Homes will be building 22 Homes ranging in square feet 3,000+ to 4,000+ square feet “Trevion”
3. KB Homes will be building Super Triplexes, which will be 3 story buildings, 1 unit per floor and range between 1,800 and 2,600 square feet. “Skylar”
4. KB Homes will also be building 36 Single Family Homes, they will be 3-stories each, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes ranging from 2,200 – 2,800 square feet. “Asher”
5. TRI Pointe Homes will be building 66 individual homes, 3-stories each, they will build in phases of 8 homes, aiming to open models by October/November, 2013. They will range in size between 1,800 and 2,600 square feet. “Woodson”
6. The Sixth home product will be the affordable housing part of the project which we are awaiting more details. “Fountainview at Gonda – Jewish Home for Seniors”
7. Irvine Company will be building residential rentals, starting with a 1,500 apartment building for a total of 2,600 apartment units in the next phase 2.